DR10 Still showing on my driving licence after 11 years

Convicted Driver Insurance

adamczix

Do you know if my disqualification (DR10 - Conviction date: 13 Sep 2007, Sentencing date: 7 Dec 2007, Removal date: 13 Sep 2018) will ever disappear from my record? It says everywhere it should be wiped off my record after 11 years automatically but it is still there? There is no information anywhere or confirmation what actually happens with that record after 11 years... Do I need to contact DVLA? Have you had your DR10 removed completely after 11years?
Regards
Adam

price1367 thanks for reply. Sentencing date: 7 Dec 2007 - today is 11 Dec 2018 - DR10 still showing on my record.

It. I gut depend on how you are logging in.....
If you ask “what do you hold on me?” Then it will show what is on file, because YOU are entitled to know what they know about YOU.
Try generating a code (as if you were going to show that to a hire company) and input that code. If the conviction shows up under that then you should complain as it should have been weeded.

price1367,no convictions showed if I generate code to check my driving licence. Question is, will my conviction disappear completly from 'my record'? I had a problem to hire a van last week as they asked me for my NIN and licence (apparently that was compulsory to get a van ) and checked my record logging as 'me' to chceck my licence on gov.org

OK Guys, I have just called DVLA directly and they confirmed that DR10 diqualification should have been gone from my record completly by now. They confirmed it should disappear within 5 working days. Will keep you updated :)

OK, just an update. It took DVLA 5 working days and my DR10 now been completely wiped off my record. Apparently system they have doesn't update all records automatically so if you need your 'expired' disqualification to disappear completely you need to give them a ring.

I had some problems with expired disqualification on my licence as some car/van rental companies require your NIN number to check your details on GOV.UK, not by providing an access code (apparently this practice is not 100% legal as they log in ito youtr 'private' page)

Number to call DVLA - 03007906801

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off