CDT Test (Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin)

Convicted Driver Insurance
You can get the DR1 from: https://assets.publishing.service.g...1-online-confidential-medical-information.pdf

Download it, and then just print it out.
Nema
I don't mind offering you some help with it. If you want to message me privately, I can go through the questions with you. Just don't give me any private/personal information, such as your name, address, GP name/address.
Hi xeronema just been looking at questionnaire its asking about mental health which ive talked to my doctor about and prescribed better medication will this go against me!? Thanks

Hi xeronema just been looking at questionnaire its asking about mental health which ive talked to my doctor about and prescribed better medication will this go against me!? Thanks
If you're taking the medication as prescribed and you aren't suffering any side effects that affect your ability to drive, then no, it shouldn't go against you.

Do you mind telling me what medication it is you're now prescribed, for your mental health? If you don't want to, you don't have to. Just because I may be able to put your mind at ease a little.

If you're taking the medication as prescribed and you aren't suffering any side effects that affect your ability to drive, then no, it shouldn't go against you.

Do you mind telling me what medication it is you're now prescribed, for your mental health? If you don't want to, you don't have to. Just because I may be able to put your mind at ease a little.
Can you privately message on here ?

Just had my 3rd medical.
Same routine really. Asked me the same questions that were also on the questionnaire I had sent them.

Was also asked several questions based on a scoring system. I scored 0 on all questions apart from ‘has a family member or doctor ever told you you need to cut down on drinking’ in which I scored 2.

Fingers crossed for a renewed license.

Just had my 3rd medical.
Same routine really. Asked me the same questions that were also on the questionnaire I had sent them.

Was also asked several questions based on a scoring system. I scored 0 on all questions apart from ‘has a family member or doctor ever told you you need to cut down on drinking’ in which I scored 2.

Fingers crossed for a renewed license.
You said/wrote that a doctor/family member has said you need to cut down on drinking within the last 12 months?

I was sure it was 1 point for 'yes, but not in the last 12 months', and 2 points for 'yes, in the last 12 months'. To me that also makes logical sense too, as 0 is the most positive option and then up from that.

You said/wrote that a doctor/family member has said you need to cut down on drinking within the last 12 months?
Pretty sure I heard ‘ever’ not in the last 12 months.

Plus my last drink was dated with my GP so if that is incorrect then it will be obvious.

Pretty sure I heard ‘ever’ not in the last 12 months.

Plus my last drink was dated with my GP so if that is incorrect then it will be obvious.

I was sure it was 1 point for 'yes, but not in the last 12 months', and 2 points for 'yes, in the last 12 months'. To me that also makes logical sense too, as 0 is the most positive option and then up from that.
I took a photo of the form and just checked it as you know what it’s like… you start questioning everything while you’re waiting for a decision from the DVLA!

It’s as follows:

No (0)
Yes but not in the last year (2)
Yes, during the last year (4)

Cheers for doing that Hardlessontolearn, I had no intention of causing any upset/stress. I appreciate you clearing that up.

Hi what would someone's CAT be if they abstained for one year please any response appriciated
*CDT

Anywhere between 0.3% and 1% (upper limit of 1.5% (this doesn't account for if a person is pregnant)). It's impossible to know exactly, even my figures are a guestimate.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off