Tim Burton DVLA Head

Convicted Driver Insurance

Ritchie1957

Well Known Member
Can anyone tell me if they've ever email this man with their concerns about delays in receipt of their license and if they've experienced feedback ir results of email to their detriment? Or has it helped them?

Can anyone tell me if they've ever email this man with their concerns about delays in receipt of their license and if they've experienced feedback ir results of email to their detriment? Or has it helped them?
I can't help but I'm sure I recall seeing a post about emailing this person a while back and it helping

I'm not sure how to quote a separate thread but if you search the forum for Tim Burton it does come up with a post where somebody has got a response :)

Tim Burton is not overall head of the DVLA, he is a senior manager for the DVLA medical team who are one of a number of departments within the organisation. If you are merely complaining about delays in the medical process I wouldn’t bother. This is an ongoing issue that has been quite relevant for a number of years. I would only e-mail Mr Burton with a specific complaint or query.

CJ

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off