Renewal of driving license after 1 year will I have a cdt test?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Maciej

Hello. I have a license for a year because I was driving after drinking. After two years I recovered after the cdt test. And the question is whether now I will also do a cdt test to renew my annual driving license. I got a letter from the doctor and it was exactly the same set of questions as the cdt test. So I'm wondering if I should test again. Thank you

Hello. I have a license for a year because I was driving after drinking. After two years I recovered after the cdt test. And the question is whether now I will also do a cdt test to renew my annual driving license. I got a letter from the doctor and it was exactly the same set of questions as the cdt test. So I'm wondering if I should test again. Thank you
Yes it's just the same as first application unfortunately

Tak, to niestety to samo co pierwsza aplikacja
Tak, to niestety to samo co pierwsza apli

Yes it's just the same as first application unfortunately
It's strange because I filled out this set of questions at the doctor's before the cdt test. Now I got the same set of questions in the post. They asked if he drank and how much and about the GP. That's why I thought they wouldn't do a cdt test

Maciej

There is a chance you may have to do the DVLA medical and CDT every year for up to 7 years, if the DVLA only give you 12 month licences each time.

CJ

Maciej

Istnieje prawdopodobieństwo, że będziesz musiał przechodzić badania medyczne DVLA i CDT co roku przez okres do 7 lat, jeśli DVLA za każdym razem da ci tylko 12-miesięczne licencje.

CJ
It doesn't look very interesting either. The worst thing is that I haven't been drinking for 2 months and I drank 5 beers a week ago. Now I got a letter. So I may have a problem with the test

It doesn't look very interesting either. The worst thing is that I haven't been drinking for 2 months and I drank 5 beers a week ago. Now I got a letter. So I may have a problem with the test
Do not declare drinking alcohol on the medical forms or you will be like a load of others on here and flatly refused a licence and asked to abstain for 12 months.

Five beers should be fine, it will only affect your testing if you have been heavy drinking for the past month or longer,

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off