New year

Convicted Driver Insurance
It is very, but I will cycle and clean toilets if I have too lol. Good luck in the future x
Good for you. I've resorted to cleaning people's homes and that includes lots of toilets due to lack of childcare, not drink driving and you know what? I'm really happy and appreciated! You'll be fine!

I'd just like to say this to anyone here who thinks everyone will be better off without them...they won't be I assure you. I know a few people near me whose partners or young twenty something children have felt that and acted on it. It absolutely devastates everyone around them. It is never a positive option, ever. You would destroy the lives of the loved ones you leave behind and they will be racked with grief and guilt for the rest of their lives! Someone rightly said here that this is temporary, you will get through it! You didn't hurt anybody! I know this isn't the same thing at all, but there are similarities in that I had to rethink and remodel my life. I had my only son when I was 43. I had a career before then and when I returned to work, the rotas were so bad I couldn't fit in with the days and hours they wanted as I had no childcare for those days. I tried to start a business from home which failed. I was despairing and didn't know which way to turn for a job or money. In the end, when my son started school, I started my own cleaning business. Part of me (the snobby part of me) felt really down..how did I become a cleaner? After a week I filled every spare hour I could with clients and after a couple of weeks I started smiling! The money started coming in and now, I swear, I would never work for an employer again. I found a new freedom, I set my own prices, I see a different person every day and it's the first time I have ever felt truly appreciated. I had bigger bonuses from my customers at Christmas than I ever had working for anyone else and when I leave their homes, I know I've truly helped them. I absolutely love it!! The best part? My son doesn't miss out and I get do everything with him that I need and want to, like football training, swimming lessons, taking him to kids parties etc. The money I'm earning is enough I can put some aside to start a counselling course, which is what I'd eventually like to do and I start that in January. So, my point is..maybe this will turn into something really positive!! Maybe it's a lesson that stopped something worse happening down the line. Sometimes life puts us on a different path and then we have a choice what we do with it. Please stay positive. I know there's a sort of 'stigma' with drink driving, but please know you are not alone and this happens to so many people. Every single one of us makes mistakes in life..we are human. You must know inside you are not a bad person, you messed up for a moment and you are not alone. Thousands are going through what you are and thousands have been through it worldwide. You have got this!!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off