Mistake by charging officer?

Convicted Driver Insurance

laurenmack

5 years ago i was convicted of drink driving, in my line of employment any new job requires a CRB check which always brings up the conviction. I have just been asked to write a description of events leading up to my conviction for my new employment, therefore got all the relevant paperwork out to provide this. At this time I noticed something I had overlooked at the time, on the print out of my test readings etc providedby the charing officer at the station, he has inputted my sex as male instead of female. Both myself and him have signed this, I was just wondering, if this means that I can appeal the conviction, as I was told at the time any mistakes made by the police mean the case will not stand.

I obviously take full responsibility for my actions, was banned for 18 months, reduced to 12 after completing the course recommended by the court and paid my fines.

This is not something that would usually be capable of winning a case. In any event, you would be substantially out of time to lodge any appeal against conviction. The time limit is 21 days from the date of sentence. Furthermore, if you pleaded guilty at Court it is usually very difficult to appeal against conviction.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off