Medical tomorrow

Convicted Driver Insurance
Ah the long awaited medical is tomorrow, I’ve done this a few times now but this one I’m worried about with the amount of revokes are happening.
I’m telling them my last drink was February half term 2022 ( had half a wkd on holiday in December but I’m not declaring it , but have decided that I’m going to even stop the odd 1 x drink on holiday 2 units ) I carnt risk being revoked with my youngest,

I couldn’t get doctors to see me never mind get an lft done ( they emailed me saying no clinical need so they won’t do it ) so I sent email back to inform them when my last drink was.
And as long as ecigs don’t affect cdt results I carnt see what eles I can do , the waiting game begins again

Ah the long awaited medical is tomorrow, I’ve done this a few times now but this one I’m worried about with the amount of revokes are happening.
I’m telling them my last drink was February half term 2022 ( had half a wkd on holiday in December but I’m not declaring it , but have decided that I’m going to even stop the odd 1 x drink on holiday 2 units ) I carnt risk being revoked with my youngest,

I couldn’t get doctors to see me never mind get an lft done ( they emailed me saying no clinical need so they won’t do it ) so I sent email back to inform them when my last drink was.
And as long as ecigs don’t affect cdt results I carnt see what eles I can do , the waiting game begins again
If you can’t get an LFT done then your Gp will write on the DD2 form “ patient states no alcohol “ and DVLA will accept this …

If you can’t get an LFT done then your Gp will write on the DD2 form “ patient states no alcohol “ and DVLA will accept this …

Thanks fingers crossed 🤞 cus there’s noway of proving anything re when last drink was only my word and cdt score ( which should be well under 1.0 ) is it about 2 weeks people are finding out if there granted another license or revoked in current climate

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off