Sean Joyce is no longer providing advice via the forum.

If you would like to speak to a solicitor you can message one below.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Compare quotes from leading covicted driver insurance specialists in the UK

Get Quotes

Study sponsored by Department of Transport looking for people who have been caught drink driving to take part in telephone interview. More details here.

Looking for legal help


New member
Been charged with a drink driving offence. Looking to seek legal help and representation ASAP. Is anyone able to help?

We have a specialist team who can provide you with some initial, no obligation advice. You can contact them on 03332009843 and discuss options for representation at court if you wish.