How long before dvla notify u of ur cdt result

Convicted Driver Insurance

Kirsty1986

Soooo, its been 10 days since my medical, i called every day up until friday and still a dvla doctor hasnt looked at my results etc.
i mean after reading a lot if the postshere, its highely unlikely ill pass. I drank every Saturday around 2 bottles if wine maybe some shots too, i didntdrink for 3 weeks then drank 14 units 12 days before my cdt. Thing is im never gonna quit drink, i enjoy dinner and wine once a week. I answered the questions honestly im not going to try and cheat a licence back. I made a very stupid decission and lost my licence.
i was dueit back 9th june but during covid they weren't processing applications.
I just want to be put out if my misery now, its the waiting when u really already know the answer more because everyone else is like, have u heard yet and then just think ur being negative when u say no but its probably a no not today campbell. Arghhh i know i messed up but just make ur decision already.
So medical was 14th october, bloods were recieved back in the 16, paper work was recieved back 22nd from here i have no idea how ling the process is.
anyone know how long roughly they take to update you, do they write to u beforeur own go do they always write to ur gp? So confused now lol xx

Soooo, its been 10 days since my medical, i called every day up until friday and still a dvla doctor hasnt looked at my results etc.
i mean after reading a lot if the postshere, its highely unlikely ill pass. I drank every Saturday around 2 bottles if wine maybe some shots too, i didntdrink for 3 weeks then drank 14 units 12 days before my cdt. Thing is im never gonna quit drink, i enjoy dinner and wine once a week. I answered the questions honestly im not going to try and cheat a licence back. I made a very stupid decission and lost my licence.
i was dueit back 9th june but during covid they weren't processing applications.
I just want to be put out if my misery now, its the waiting when u really already know the answer more because everyone else is like, have u heard yet and then just think ur being negative when u say no but its probably a no not today campbell. Arghhh i know i messed up but just make ur decision already.
So medical was 14th october, bloods were recieved back in the 16, paper work was recieved back 22nd from here i have no idea how ling the process is.
anyone know how long roughly they take to update you, do they write to u beforeur own go do they always write to ur gp? So confused now lol xx
You could probably find out if you've got your licence back before you get notified of your CDT results. I phoned up last Monday and got no news. Wednesday afternoon went on gov.uk and had been granted a licence. yesterday in post I got my CDTs in one envelope and driving licence in another

You could probably find out if you've got your licence back before you get notified of your CDT results. I phoned up last Monday and got no news. Wednesday afternoon went on gov.uk and had been granted a licence. yesterday in post I got my CDTs in one envelope and driving licence in another
How ling did that take, like the process from having ur medical to the website updating with ur licence? X

Good luck! My medical was 22/9/20 and still nothing!!!! I’m frustrated beyond belief. I ring up every other day and get the same message ‘your case is now with the case team and they will write out to you when they make their decision’. I’ve asked to speak to the medical team but I can’t. It’s a long haul and I’m at the end of my tether now. I applied in January by the way (covid delay for medical)

When was u meant to get it back? X
My 2 year ban would have been up on 9th November but I did Drink Drive Course so should have been 22nd May. Got my licence back Wednesday just 18 days before 2 year ban was up so DD sodding pointless really and a waste of 150 quid x

Good luck! My medical was 22/9/20 and still nothing!!!! I’m frustrated beyond belief. I ring up every other day and get the same message ‘your case is now with the case team and they will write out to you when they make their decision’. I’ve asked to speak to the medical team but I can’t. It’s a long haul and I’m at the end of my tether now. I applied in January by the way (covid delay for medical)
I rang again and was just told its in the que to be reviewed and they will write to me with the next steps.
i get we made the mistake but the way in which the this process works is unfair.
Let me know how u get on with urs x

My 2 year ban would have been up on 9th November but I did Drink Drive Course so should have been 22nd May. Got my licence back Wednesday just 18 days before 2 year ban was up so DD sodding pointless really and a waste of 150 quid x
My ban was up on the 9th june, i applied in may they lost my stuff so i had to reapply and pay out again by the way had my medical on the 14th october and still nothing so frustrating was thinking to complain

My ban was up on the 9th june, i applied in may they lost my stuff so i had to reapply and pay out again by the way had my medical on the 14th october and still nothing so frustrating was thinking to complain
They certainly seem to tell a lot of porkies, kept telling me they weren't doing any medicals cos of covid until September at earliest yet when I went for my medical the Dr said she re-started doing them first week of July!

They certainly seem to tell a lot of porkies, kept telling me they weren't doing any medicals cos of covid until September at earliest yet when I went for my medical the Dr said she re-started doing them first week of July!
Omg no way! Thats pretty much what they said to me, told me to reapply but would like be september before i recieved a medical. I dont mind the delays but its the frustration now of not knowing and just waiting around again after we have done all thats been asked of us to do

Omg no way! Thats pretty much what they said to me, told me to reapply but would like be september before i recieved a medical. I dont mind the delays but its the frustration now of not knowing and just waiting around again after we have done all thats been asked of us to do
probably don't help what with Wales been back in a full lockdown

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off