How can I get through to DVLA? Any advice please.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jbowgled

My ban ended on 19 November and my medical was on 4 November. I can't get through to the DVLA as permanently engaged. Can anyone help please?

03007906806 is constantly engaged dial 03007906801 choose option 1 , option 5 for any other enquiries, option 3 for anything else and someone will answer after being placed in a queue then ask to be transferred to Medical....

Thank you. I got through and they say that they have my CDT results for not the medical questionnaire. So I checked with the medicsl doctor and they said it had all been sent off 3 weeks ago. I know that there are delays but surely it wouldn't take three weeks from the DVLA receiving it to it being scanned on to the system?? Anyone else experience this? I am now over a week past the date my ban ended and three and a half weeks since my medical. Thanks

My medical was two weeks ago, is it too soon to chase up? I haven’t heard a peep and neither has my GP......

I waited 3 1/2 weeks. Check when your medical doctor emailed the results. I was told that if they were emailed they should go to the medical team at the DVLA within 5 days. I think you could chase at 2 weeks.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off