Help with apology letter

Convicted Driver Insurance

Worried111

Hello

Can anyone help with an apology letter, it’s just trying to work out the correct and wrong things to say. Also can anyone advise are the letters read out in court?

Thank you for any help.

Hello

Can anyone help with an apology letter, it’s just trying to work out the correct and wrong things to say. Also can anyone advise are the letters read out in court?

Thank you for any help.
Do you have a draft or anything so far?

You want to be remorseful and apologetic, show that you understand the severity of your actions. Avoid anything that sounds like you're shifting the blame, or not taking accountability.

Do you have a draft or anything so far?

You want to be remorseful and apologetic, show that you understand the severity of your actions. Avoid anything that sounds like you're shifting the blame, or not taking accountability.
Yer I’ve started but I’m just so worried about wording something wrong. Have you wrote one before?

Yer I’ve started but I’m just so worried about wording something wrong. Have you wrote one before?

Write it up and send it over to me and I'll take a look at it, if you like?

Remove all personal information beforehand - I know I don't need to tell you that, since you asked to see my letter(s) after having removed personal info.

I don't know if you saw that I'd published the supporting letter for my first conviction, on your other thread.

Write it up and send it over to me and I'll take a look at it, if you like?

Remove all personal information beforehand - I know I don't need to tell you that, since you asked to see my letter(s) after having removed personal info.

I don't know if you saw that I'd published the supporting letter for my first conviction, on your other thread.
Okay yer I’ll do that tomorrow if that’s okay

Okay yer I’ll do that tomorrow if that’s okay

That's fine :)

We'll be able to throw something together, if you find you're not happy with it.

Edit: And, if you like, I can run it by my mum to see what she thinks. Afterall she has read thousands of court apology letters. She'll know what to, or not to, say.

We'll be able to throw something together, if you find you're not happy with it.

Edit: And, if you like, I can run it by my mum to see what she thinks. Afterall she has read thousands of court apology letters. She'll know what to, or not to, say.
Really appreciate your help 😊

I’ve messaged you, I didn’t want to post for everyone to see until I’ve used it my self hope that makes sense

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off