Help im so lost right now :'(

Convicted Driver Insurance

loverly_lisha

help im in a mess and i dunno what to expect :'( plz dont shout at me I know I done wrong.

I was pulled over 3 dauys ago and blew 178. I didnt stop at first because I had some coke in the car that wasnt mine :( I thought if I swallow it will be better than getting caugh in possession. When I got to the police station I couldnt blow on the machine so they took blood. Will the drugs show up on the blood test they did? before they released me I was rearrested for possession of a controlled substance and driving when unfit through drugs. how can they arrest me for driving when unfit if they didnt test for it??

I was done for possession and was seen doing a line a year ago and was given a caution. Do you think that will matter when I go to court? the police said that I drove through a red light as well but I dont remember doin that. I didnt even want to drive. I was at a friends house and they asked me to leave because they had a massive argument with the boyfriend who kicked them and me out n I didnt feel safe walking home
I feel awful I could of killed someone. I feel a wreck n feel like I not slept since

Hey loverly_lisha.

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through right now. I doubt anyone here is going to have a go at you, as the majority of us have messed up when it comes to drink/drug driving.

Do you know what date you're due in court?

Please try and get some sleep and try not to worry, things will get better.

Will the drugs show up on the blood test they did?
Yes it will definitely show on your blood test and you will be charged for it unfortunately.

How can they arrest me for driving when unfit if they didnt test for it??
You mention you were arrested for possession of a controlled substance. This will be why they have arrested you for drug driving as well - to investigate it. You haven’t been charged for it yet, rather they are investigating it, and you have been released pending the bloods coming back.

Do you think that will matter when I go to court?
A caution a year ago counts as a criminal record and will be seen as previous offending history by the judge when sentencing.

It’s a horrible thing to happen but as you say take the positives away from it that someone wasn’t hurt, for example. I crashed whilst over the limit and someone could have very easily been hurt and thinking and reminding myself how thankful I was that somebody hadn’t been really helped me get through it.

help im in a mess and i dunno what to expect :'( plz dont shout at me I know I done wrong.

I was pulled over 3 dauys ago and blew 178. I didnt stop at first because I had some coke in the car that wasnt mine :( I thought if I swallow it will be better than getting caugh in possession. When I got to the police station I couldnt blow on the machine so they took blood. Will the drugs show up on the blood test they did? before they released me I was rearrested for possession of a controlled substance and driving when unfit through drugs. how can they arrest me for driving when unfit if they didnt test for it??

I was done for possession and was seen doing a line a year ago and was given a caution. Do you think that will matter when I go to court? the police said that I drove through a red light as well but I dont remember doin that. I didnt even want to drive. I was at a friends house and they asked me to leave because they had a massive argument with the boyfriend who kicked them and me out n I didnt feel safe walking home
I feel awful I could of killed someone. I feel a wreck n feel like I not slept since
We have all been were you on this site the time after getting caught and going to court is brutal. Once court is over with it will be a big relief so hang In there and address the problems that put you in this position in the first place good luck and chin up ✌️

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off