Help and support needed

Convicted Driver Insurance
Sorry, my mistake for not understanding what aggravating factors meant. No other people involved, I hit a kerb and crashed into a roundabout. No previous issues with police, etc and clean licence. Full compliance with police, etc. reading was 108 and from reading few posts here, I seem to be looking at long ban, etc assuming sentencing is same in Scotland. Wouldn’t try to excuse my abhorrent behaviour in anyway to either court or regulatory body. Thanks
Is there a way you can speak to your Union (assuming you’re in one) before you speak to your boss?

Is there a way you can speak to your Union (assuming you’re in one) before you speak to your boss?
Yes, I’m calling my union reps first thing to discuss before doing anything. I’m actually in hospital right now in order to try and keep me safe but still need to sort things out like work, solicitor, social work…

Sorry to hear all that's happened Sarah that's very harrowing to read
You would certainly be advised to get some representation given the very high reading and possibly advice you to go a bit lighter with the mitigation.
Understanding you were under a lot of stress had been through a lot
But don't try and make excuses the Solicitor will guide you on what to say and how much to divulge.

Prior to my own DD had similar stresses Father got disabled with cancer Mother was already late stages of lung cancer and I was caring for the father in law whom also had dementia
Had huge work stresses etc but I never mentioned anything in court?
Judges will accept some mitigation but never an excuse but best you get some representation a good Solicitor should cost no more than 500pnds and will be worth it in your case.
Hi Craig. I did get a solicitor £1080.00 later and half a dozen sentences later…what a waste of money. I had an adjournment to my court case for 3 months. I ended up with 100 hours community payback 30 of which I can do online and the rest at a womens group making outfits for neonates. Also got 30 month ban. Thank you for your support when I was in need. I hope I can pay back to someone else.
I just wish I could say to people the anxiety demon is far worse than anything! Everyone has been so lovely on here and at court and the probation service. It’s not what they think it’s going to be!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off