Got arrested for drink driving last night

Convicted Driver Insurance

berniej

Hi, Im 19 with no previous convictions and never been in trouble with the police. Last night I drank 350 mls of vodka mixed with orange and then drove out to a nightclub. Having parked the car and walked off, one of my friends got pulled by the police and arrested on suspicion of drink driving( I was the one driving). I went into the nightclub and when i realised he'd got arrested i drank just pints of water( 5 to be exact) about 2 hours later when leaving the club i went back out and was moving the car from the double yellow line I'd parked on to the hotel car park across the road.I got in the car and drove across the road as I pulled in theres the police waiting for me, I was brought back to the station and about 2 hours later a doctor came and took a urine sample. Now im praying those 5 pints of water and 4 or 5 alcohol free hours might save me..What can I expect???

First of all, I just want to start by explaining that the law in relation to excess alcohol cases is very complex and vast. Police officers frequently make mistakes in relation to the procedure used in obtaining specimens of breath, blood or urine. Most commonly mistakes are made when the police obtain a urine specimen as the police tend not to like obtaining urine from suspects.

If you wanted us to advise you as to whether the procedure has been conducted properly we are able to do so for a fixed fee.

There are often complex legal arguments that can be raised in order to exclude the urine specimen where the procedure is defective. If the Prosecution were not permitted to rely on your specimen you would be found not guilty. If you were found not guitly you would be entitled to a reimbursement of your legal costs, subject to taxation.

In relation to drinking water, it is impossible to say what effect this may have on your specimen as ultimately the reading is dependant on your rate of alcohol elimination. This is something that only a forensic scientist can assist with.

If you have your own specimen get it analysed asap.

If you wanted to contact me for further advice you can click on the link below.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off