Feeling trapped and scared

Convicted Driver Insurance
Thank you for this information. I am not proud of this at all, and had believed I had truly learnt my lesson. The last 3 months have been awful and I think that this is why it has accumulated and escalated into an unfortunate incident.

I have known people from the past in a similar situation to yourself.
Some just gave up working and signed on.
They took it easy and let the state keep them until their ban was over.
Some didn't go back to work for over eleven years until their DR10 was removed.
Some never went back to work as they had become happy with living off the state, especially the ones
with a wife and children.

Sad but true.

Jim.

Two DR10's in ten years

So my first DR10 was in August 2010 and the conviction has now expired but will be on my licence for another 6 years so 2021 and was entirely stupid. My recent conviction was due to speeding the afternoon after. This won't be removed from my licence until 2027. As an employer will this put people off I have done my time and the convictions are spent ? Two would look bad to me but if I was driving and there had been no further incidents would this not go in my favour ? My second offence was a general misjudgement and was due to redunancy, long term break up and having to move all in the space of 3 months. I also now facing my new job

So this is what I got

So the 25th Feb has been and gone. I had the aid of an excellent solicitor who thankfully saved the day in reality. I ended up with a £685 pound fine and a 3 year ban that can be reduced by attending a drink driving course. I can also appeal at the 2 year mark to get it reduced further. It wasn't big or clever and I am not proud of what happened but there were circumstances that led up to the incident. Also there were no press. !

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off