dvla medical test

Convicted Driver Insurance
Please could anyone tell me does the DVLA always contact your GP, they have told me they have written to mine is this automatic or does it mean they are not satisfied with my medical

I would like to know myself if your GP is contacted as procedure or whether something has to show up on your medical first?????????

I would like to know myself if your GP is contacted as procedure or whether something has to show up on your medical first?????????
HiI have done loads of research into this and i have also spoke to the DVLA about this, the DVLA will only contact your GP if there is any abnormalities in your blood or if something on the questionare you fill out raises concerns i.e Drinking past, detox or anything like that. If your test comes back fine and nothing raises concerns on your questionare they will 100% not contact your GP.

Hi There

I was banned for 28 months and asked to attend a DVLA medical.

I smoke weed most nights and had the same concern. I smoked up until the day before my medical and nothing showed in the screening.

If you have been caught for an alcohol offence then this is all they test for. I now have my licence back.

Thanks

Hi I was banned for a year, for taking and with out consent and all them other we stupid ones the cops hit ya with for not having a license or insurance. I paid the fee for a medical (haven't had it yet) received a letter from the dva saying I would here soon with an appointment to go for blood test andwhat not, heres the tricky part when I phoned the dva and the start the said I had to take a medical due to failure to provide a specimen although it says on the letter I refer to the medical examination and blood tests which you are required to undergo following you're recent disqualification for an ALCOHOL RELATED-OFFENCE. I'm a regular smoker of cannibas maybe 5-10 joints a day. I've been of it a week tomorrow. Could anyone say will I be Ok or what should I do I really need my provisional back so as I can get on with the rest theory etcetera.
Thanks sorry if it sounds back to front lol

Seamus,
What were you convicted of?
Was it failing to supply when suspected of excess alcohol or suspected of being under the influence of drugs?
sometimes the charge lists both, but what were the circumstances?

hi it someone was to doctor for medical test i need some info about it. i redy to pay for some answers 07725852185 please text to me

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off