Dvla cdt

Convicted Driver Insurance
How much was you drink up until your medical ? and what was your CTD levels after the medical.
I kept within the government guidelines for drink (more or less). During the course of 4 years of medical my CDT readings range from 0.5-07. I did not do any of those medicchecks where people were paying for their CDT levels. Something inside me knew iI will pass it.

Hi all I finally have a date for my medical on 15th September. This would give me 45 days from last day of my drinking on holiday. Wish me luck.
Regards
Rob

Hi all I finally have a date for my medical on 15th September. This would give me 45 days from last day of my drinking on holiday. Wish me luck.
Regards
Rob
That'll be more than enough for your CDT score to be fine.
Good luck anyways!!!

Reactions: Prg
Regards
Rob

6 weeks should be ample time to abstain from alcohol and get a low CDT score. Please be mindful though - that post your medical on the 15 September, do not consume any alcohol until the results of the medical have been analysed and confirmed!!!!

The DVLA do occasionally compromise blood samples if they are not properly refrigerated or handled correctly in the laboratory. When this happens, some shame faced employee at Swansea will send you back to the DVLA doctor ASAP which would be very awkward if you have had quite a few cold tinnies on the night of the 15th!!!!

One to bare in mind.

CJ

Reactions: Prg
6 weeks should be ample time to abstain from alcohol and get a low CDT score. Please be mindful though - that post your medical on the 15 September, do not consume any alcohol until the results of the medical have been analysed and confirmed!!!!

The DVLA do occasionally compromise blood samples if they are not properly refrigerated or handled correctly in the laboratory. When this happens, some shame faced employee at Swansea will send you back to the DVLA doctor ASAP which would be very awkward if you have had quite a few cold tinnies on the night of the 15th!!!!

One to bare in mind.

CJ
Sound advice thank you pal 👍🏻

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off