Drug driving / blood results

• Thread starter Deleted member 13492
  • Start date
Convicted Driver Insurance

Deleted member 13492

*Posting for a friend* Hi All, looking for advice. I crashed my car at 9am after a night with friends and woke up with the police questioning me when I hadn’t half a clue what was going on due to impact of air bags etc. I was swabbed and tested positive for cannabis so they took me to the police station for further checks. Due to the crash I was very concussed so slept in the cell for a few hours and woke up for checks around 3:30/4pm. I had taken a sleeping tablet around 4am along with some Coke and around 6 pints of beer. I believe it had been around 11/12 hours before the blood sample was taken and I had blown 14 both times on the breath sample. What do you think my chances are on the blood test results? Please advise - I know it varies from person to person but would be good to get some more ideas.

*Posting for a friend* Hi All, looking for advice. I crashed my car at 9am after a night with friends and woke up with the police questioning me when I hadn’t half a clue what was going on due to impact of air bags etc. I was swabbed and tested positive for cannabis so they took me to the police station for further checks. Due to the crash I was very concussed so slept in the cell for a few hours and woke up for checks around 3:30/4pm. I had taken a sleeping tablet around 4am along with some Coke and around 6 pints of beer. I believe it had been around 11/12 hours before the blood sample was taken and I had blown 14 both times on the breath sample. What do you think my chances are on the blood test results? Please advise - I know it varies from person to person but would be good to get some more ideas.

How much cocaine? One blast of Cocaine (~100mg) can be out of the system in as little as 3-12 hours, more than that and it is up to 48 hours. The sleeping tablets however will show on a blood test for 30 hours after consumption, depending on what kind of sleeping tablet you took you may be over the limit for benzodiazepines. Also failing the swab for cannabis, when was the last time you smoked cannabis?

Posting for a friend 🤔 I crashed my car 😉 I think your going to fail, I believe alcohol is detected in higher amounts in the blood longer but seeing as you blew 14 it wont be used in court. To blow 14 you must have been drinking carlsberg or some low % cheap aldi beer. Where did you drink a pint ? Are the pubs open by you? Ain't we in lockdown? As for the cocaine you'll probably fail, it will show up in your blood 100% as for weed mate your definitely bussing it or grabbing lifts for a while. Sorry mate but don't look good for you, plus you crashed your car so must have been pretty out of it

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off