drinking driving

Convicted Driver Insurance
I find that very arrogant, dont take the justice system light, i had some issues that helped me from my own personally mess up leading up to this and from the last one too, but trust me i escaped it marginally because if i had listened to just probation had not done certain things and for dam sure paid for a solicitor i would be in prison. so @Guygibson thanks for being a prick! i think this forum needs to just know how scary it can be and they are cracking down trust me! thats 3 and half years plus and a driving test all over again plus everything else.
How rude
I find that very arrogant, dont take the justice system light, i had some issues that helped me from my own personally mess up leading up to this and from the last one too, but trust me i escaped it marginally because if i had listened to just probation had not done certain things and for dam sure paid for a solicitor i would be in prison. so @Guygibson thanks for being a prick! i think this forum needs to just know how scary it can be and they are cracking down trust me! thats 3 and half years plus and a driving test all over again plus everything else.
How rude

This forum has done me more harm than good as a lot are of you are judgemental, not understanding and rude.
Remember we at one point were all in the same boat.
I have come back here to say 18 months community service
Fine band c
rar days x 20
6 months alcohol rehab
another 6 months treatment
42 month driving ban
Having to retake my driving test, you need to apply for a provisional licence again that i can only apply for the month before my ban ends.
100% get a good solicitor and NOT just trust probation. I will tell you i would not be here today as would of gone to prison. If anyone is in my boat i found out the hard way you MUST get a good solicitor.
And of course will need a medical and will have to remain Abstinence for a year before or longer as doctors will be informed along witht he dvla
I think you'll find that the majority of people on here are non-judgemental and are totally understanding. I'm not sure what you wanted? If you wanted someone to pat you on the head and say 'there there' then this quite clearly isn't the place. If you want experience and guidance then this is the correct place, even if sometimes it may come across a little bluntly.

It looks like you got off quite lightly considering your 'rap sheet'. Perhaps your solicitor did help you avoid prison, nearly running a policeman over, driving off being chased and having the armed response and helicopters out looking for you isn't the normal drink drive story...

As you are having to take your licence again I presume that you were not only convicted of drink driving but also dangerous driving? Luckily you didn't hit the copper else you could have been up for attempted murder too!

Big learning curve here, 3 1/2 years gives you time to get your relationship with alcohol into check. Utilise the resources that are offered to you, don't just plod through, really engage and turn your life around. You can't change the past but you can help guide the future. Good luck!

I think you'll find that the majority of people on here are non-judgemental and are totally understanding. I'm not sure what you wanted? If you wanted someone to pat you on the head and say 'there there' then this quite clearly isn't the place. If you want experience and guidance then this is the correct place, even if sometimes it may come across a little bluntly.

It looks like you got off quite lightly considering your 'rap sheet'. Perhaps your solicitor did help you avoid prison, nearly running a policeman over, driving off being chased and having the armed response and helicopters out looking for you isn't the normal drink drive story...

As you are having to take your licence again I presume that you were not only convicted of drink driving but also dangerous driving? Luckily you didn't hit the copper else you could have been up for attempted murder too!

Big learning curve here, 3 1/2 years gives you time to get your relationship with alcohol into check. Utilise the resources that are offered to you, don't just plod through, really engage and turn your life around. You can't change the past but you can help guide the future. Good luck!you now what

OH god Big Tom hugs you sound like another p xxxx i was being real however i am out of here now till 3 years plus good luck to you all and dont post on the main forum - i cannot go into my own mental health but ........ your not gonna get off with 2nd or 3rd offence fact!!!i wish you all best of luck but i am done just to give the cheap shots like big tom i would would more say tomthumb

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off