Drink driving conviction

Convicted Driver Insurance

Danp1234

My sister in laws ex partner was in court 2 days ago and convicted of drink driving, (he pled guilty), and was given a 22 month ban plus a fine. He insists that the magistrate gave a conditional reduction, the condition being he completes a ttc course, and on completion of that course he will receive a reduction in the ban PLUS the standard 25% reduction that applies after completing the course. Is this possible as we don’t believe him. It seems strange that he would be offered a double reduction totaling over 60%? Main reason for the worry is that when his ban ends he will then be driving their children around again so want to make sure he isn’t lying.

Good morning,

I do not think it is appropriate for me to answer this question. I would not like to get involved in the debate between yourself and your sister in laws ex partner and I certainly would not like to comment on the sentencing that this individual received without a lot more information. I appreciate that you are trying to protect the children but I am sorry I cannot help you with this.

Kind regards
Martin.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off