DR40 car hire Enterprise

Convicted Driver Insurance

BigBird

I have seen somewhere that Enterprise will let you hire with a DR40. Can anyone confirm if this is still the case?

I have seen somewhere that Enterprise will let you hire with a DR40. Can anyone confirm if this is still the case?
Call them and ask, very unlikely though. Usually any of the big hire companies want a check code to look at your licence, and it will show up for the first 5 years where they would normally decline you...

The difference abroad however is that they will generally only look at your actual licence and not ask for a check code so won't see the details on it!

Yes, Enterprise is, to my knowledge, the only major car rental company in the UK that will allow you to rent with a drink driving conviction. As long as your licence is valid and in date it shouldn’t be a problem.

Although, as BigTom highlights (like many things in our worlds post-conviction), you will need to touch base with Enterprise directly and do your own due diligence to ensure their policy hasn’t recently changed and you are fully compliant with their T&Cs etc

Yes, Enterprise is, to my knowledge, the only major car rental company in the UK that will allow you to rent with a drink driving conviction. As long as your licence is valid and in date it shouldn’t be a problem.

Although, as BigTom highlights (like many things in our worlds post-conviction), you will need to touch base with Enterprise directly and do your own due diligence to ensure their policy hasn’t recently changed and you are fully compliant with their T&Cs etc
Hi,

Just called their customer services and yes, I can hire with any licence endorsement, so long as the licence is valid. There is also no additional loading to the price. I am so happy. I have always used Enterprise in the past anyway. Thanks.

I currently have a Volvo XC90 hired to me via Range Rover from Enterprise, I spoke to them when picking up the car and actually told the manager what a god send they are for people like us. I'm 4 years past the ban now but the only car hire people that would lend me a car were these guys. They seem to have a very realistic idea of the chance of someone caught over the limit being statistically highly unlikely to be caught again due to the escalation in results.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off