DR1 form followed by letter to GP

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi, simply answer no, you will probably have to demonstrate 12 months of sobriety and supply medical evidence through your Gp for you to be granted a 1 year temporary licence….
Hi guys! My medical is coming up and I’m so extremely worried if I’ll be rejected again by DVLA,my Gp has written down in the dd2 form that there is no evidence of alcohol dependence since 2015 and my cdt test won’t be a problem as I’m not drinking (license was revoked 2023 December) but is it gonna be enough evidence for those f….s to give my license back?

Hi guys! My medical is coming up and I’m so extremely worried if I’ll be rejected again by DVLA,my Gp has written down in the dd2 form that there is no evidence of alcohol dependence since 2015 and my cdt test won’t be a problem as I’m not drinking (license was revoked 2023 December) but is it gonna be enough evidence for those f….s to give my license back?
What was you revoked for pipacs ??

What was you revoked for pipacs ??
It’s a very annoying story-guidelines changed in 2021 which I wasn’t aware of and I put down 6units of alcohol on my application form in 2022 April (as I’m going through the same process since 2017 when I got back my license and then putting some drinks on the application form wasn’t a problem did the same) I failed the criteria as I was not supposed be drinking AT ALL! So I haven’t got an issue with alcohol which my Gp is backing me back on so I’m just wondering if it’s going to be enough for DVLA to issue me a license?

It’s a very annoying story-guidelines changed in 2021 which I wasn’t aware of and I put down 6units of alcohol on my application form in 2022 April (as I’m going through the same process since 2017 when I got back my license and then putting some drinks on the application form wasn’t a problem did the same) I failed the criteria as I was not supposed be drinking AT ALL! So I haven’t got an issue with alcohol which my Gp is backing me back on so I’m just wondering if it’s going to be enough for DVLA to issue me a license?
If you have access to your DD2 there’s a question on there and it asks:” is the patient’s alcohol controlled” as long as the Gp has ticked yes to this question and you don’t admit to any alcohol you should be fine …,

If you have access to your DD2 there’s a question on there and it asks:” is the patient’s alcohol controlled” as long as the Gp has ticked yes to this question and you don’t admit to any alcohol you should be fine …,
Yes ,he did! Thank you! I’m worried sick

Well then your worry is over, and never admit to a drink again, but i think you know that, I know it’s worrying but you should be fine pipacs 👍
Well then your worry is over, and never admit to a drink again, but i think you know that, I know it’s worrying but you should be fine pipacs 👍
I really hope you’re right! I’m absolutely terrified but I believe that you are right and this nightmare is over soon!!! Have you got any idea about how long is it take to get my license issued after the medical?

I really hope you’re right! I’m absolutely terrified but I believe that you are right and this nightmare is over soon!!! Have you got any idea about how long is it take to get my license issued after the medical?
Yes if they have all the medical information and GPs report it usually takes about 10 days for your licence to be issued out, if you phone them and they tell you your case is with the manager then this is the final hurdle before your licence gets sent out, so in theory the manager is a positive sign …

Yes if they have all the medical information and GPs report it usually takes about 10 days for your licence to be issued out, if you phone them and they tell you your case is with the manager then this is the final hurdle before your licence gets sent out, so in theory the manager is a positive sign …
Yayyyy! Thank you! There is hope 😊😊😊

I did my last DVLA medical on the 31st January 2023, and my 12 month driving licence was issued on the 6th February. Even I was surprised at how quick they issued the licence. However, I had sent off my D1 in October 2021!!!!!! 😂🤣

CJ

I did my last DVLA medical on the 31st January 2023, and my 12 month driving licence was issued on the 6th February. Even I was surprised at how quick they issued the licence. However, I had sent off my D1 in October 2021!!!!!! 😂🤣

CJ
Wow long process but the final bit was super quick! I really really hope I’ll be that lucky too🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞I’m so eager to drive again, I can’t put into words actually! Medical next Tuesday 🤞🤞🤞

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off