Do I have a case to contest the CPS?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Anon323

I have been charged with drink driving 12 months ago but are still going back and forth with the CPS as they never actually sent me any evidence and made numerous mistakes. I now have police officer statements (which are false) and the SFR1 stating there was a hole in the evidence bag. It also took them over 2 months to send my bloods off for testing. I have a case management hearing due but I’m wondering if there’s any point trying to contest the above points as the police have already stated there’s no bodycam footage so it’s my word against theirs and so far they’ve covered up and got away with every mistake they’ve made. Am I likely to just end up having to pay court fees and still get banned??

Defending yourself on technical points is very difficult. Unless you have absolutely solid defence points you need to consider the loss of credit and extra costs if you lose.
Thank you. Is the damaged evidence bag of any relevance to argue technical issues of will that just be overlooked too?

Sorry for the questions, I just don’t want to drag this out if there’s no point contesting the CPS!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off