Dd with kids in car

Convicted Driver Insurance

Praf

Hi. My ex was stopped by the police with our kids in the car age 9 and 6. She blew quite a bit over the limit from what I understand. She will most likely be charged with drink driving and being drunk in charge of a minor under 7. Social services gave me a call, I expressed some concerns about her drinking in the past (she is not an alcoholic, but finds refuge from feelings in it). I asked them to help her. So they called her and apparently have told her that she will go to prison and that I will get full custody. I never said I wanted that to happen and that I would be happy for her to have the kids back in the 50-50 way we were before, but she needs help and I will give her the kids once I am sure she will be OK to have them. My question is : can the report from social services (who assured me over the phone that all they want to do is help her, not punish her) can be used in court against her. Mind you, there is no proof over past drinking. Thank you

Good evening.

Upon sentencing, the probation service will compile their own report, and this is what will be used. Prison is certainly not guaranteed, even when the matter passes the custody threshold, more often than not, suspended sentences with community orders l (often supporting the drink problem) are given. Tell her to get the best lawyer she can afford as that will help and not to assume the worst.

Kind regards
Martin.

But will social services' report, bringing up other instances I said about, matter or won't be brought up in court? Also, thank you so much for your answer

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off