D1 form help

Convicted Driver Insurance
My licence has been updated on the online checker, 16 days after posting the D1 form, over the moon apart from the fact its only valid until May, nooooooooo

Ah no! Did you not send a new picture with your application? That's the only reason it could be out of date as early as May.

My licence has been updated on the online checker, 16 days after posting the D1 form, over the moon apart from the fact its only valid until May, nooooooooo
That seems strange, as it would mean you would be re-applying almost immediately to have it extended again. Have you called and spoken with anyone?

I know getting through is not easy, but download an auto dialler app for your mobile, put the phone on speaker (low volume,) and eventually (after even hundreds of attempts,) it will connect and you will be able to speak with someone.

This is what I did.

Wow that was quick, why was you sending d1? Was it just photo update or address etc

That seems strange, as it would mean you would be re-applying almost immediately to have it extended again. Have you called and spoken with anyone?

I know getting through is not easy, but download an auto dialler app for your mobile, put the phone on speaker (low volume,) and eventually (after even hundreds of attempts,) it will connect and you will be able to speak with someone.

This is what I did.
I assume it would be Driving licence Photo card renewal which doesn't include process for reinstating/reissuing the licence.

I think we can do it online without having a D1 form. Experts please confirm and advise.

Looks good to go, correct postcode is SA99 1AA.
One quick question, how long ago did you last renew your photo?
Your new licence will be issued with an expiry date 10 years from that date.
If it was only a couple of years ago it doesn’t really matter, but if it was, say, 8 years ago then you will only get a 2 year licence unless you send a new photo.
Hi sorry to jump on, but dobi need to fill in passport number, even if there is no change of address or name, my passport is out of date

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off