court paperwork ?

Convicted Driver Insurance
can anyone advise me on what paper work i will need to supply at court ?

You will need to take both photo and paper license. When you get there, you will be handed a Statement of Income form, (sorry don't know the proper name), which you are expected to complete and hand to the Court Usher before your trial. Take your time on the latter, as it will have an impact on your fine.

Apart from that, nothing else is compulsary. However, I would take your bail sheet/summons as Courts are not perfect when it comes to compiling lists of those in court.

If you have any references, documented forms of mitigation etc, take them along, and if you plan on not having a solictor, it is advisable to write down what you are going to say to the Magistrate/Judge in mitigation

thanks for your reply,
will i not have to take proof of earnings/outgoings, or do they just take my word for it ? also am i not supposed to have a copy of the police report ?

They take your word for your incomings/outgoings. When I was there, the District Judge just had a quick scan before deciding my fine. To be honest, I just think he looked at the income.

As I said, the only thing I was asked for was my license. It really hits home when you hand it to the Usher

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off