Convicted 7 times!!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

TCB1989

Established Member

Had to post this thread I came across, in the hopes of settling some minds to the new members fearing Prison following an offence.

The law must be taken seriously and it is a scary time being caught drink driving and the P word being thrown about is enough to terrify anyone who has never had any interaction with the law before, the lady in the above post was prosecuted on 7 different occasions for various drink driving offences, her latest exploits unbelievably resulted in a 60 month ban and a suspended sentence.

The possibility of prison is mentioned on various websites, legal officials (solicitors) and other platforms, please note as much as it is a possibility depending on severity the chances of a first offence are slim to none even second offences yes the punishment is harsher but unless you have driven dangerously, seriously hurt or killed someone, I would say repeat repeat offenders are susceptible to a prison sentence however in the above case not correct.

I hope this settles some minds!

Katie Price springs to mind when I read stuff like this.

CJ

CJ
Yep she didn’t go to prison. A lot of dd solicitors scare you into paying over the odds for the vain attempt of a not guilty plea with mitigating circumstances that don’t exist. Your choice plead not guilty and get a worse sentence if found guilty. Or plead guilty and get a lesser sentence. My friend was in a car accident not over the limit he was driving into his house when a motorcyclist drove into him at 108 mph the motorcyclist died at the scene . My friend was not at fault but due to this so called justice system he was advised to plead guilty as if he didn’t it would go to crown court with a jury of random folk . Oh and he happens to be a millionaire where this a blame there’s a claim x

CJ
More dicks than dinners that one. Whilst I care little, I actually feel rather sorry for her; it won’t end well unless she truly finds a new way of life. I’m not sure a means-tested attachment of earnings to her OnlyFans page is going to help her situation one iota.

What a world.

"This week she pleaded guilty to three charges of driving over the legal alcohol limit, driving whilst disqualified and driving without third party insurance."

Yet people who have never driven whilst over the limit can still get 12 month bans if they 'admit' drinking over 14 units a week to a doctor.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off