Charged failed to supply breath specimen

Convicted Driver Insurance

coss 1888

I have been charged. Appearing in court in 1 months time. I was parked in car drinking. I'd had a fight with my wife and was extremely emotional and decided to park up at beach head and get drink. I can really remember what happened I was clearly woken by police and I was told I refused a breath test. They say I drove the car into the field i was parked in front of. I don't have any recollection of being offered a blood test at the station, just put in cell then processed in morning. Had to speak to a mental nurse before I was released.No video evidence of this was produced during the police interview. I really just need to know what you think will happen. I've no previous motoring convictions, and I pleaded no comment all the time at 5he police station. Also charged with obstruct/resist a constable in line of duty.

I've been charged with fail to provide specimen for analysis. Suspected of attempted to drive a vehicle, failed without reason to do so. Also second charge obstruct/ resist a constable in execution of duty.
I stated no comment at my interview as advised by the duty solicitor. I just would like to know where I stand. I wasn't driving and was parked off the road asleep.But if I can't prove what they are stating do I just plead guilty? And what would the outcome possibly be

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off