Any delays ?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Honestly my gp is a ****ing idiot and a knobhead everyone who has him says it he's young he doesn't listen and he just gives the impression he doesn't give a toss you walk out feeling more pissed off than you did when you walked in ffs 😒
Request a change of gp it’s within your rights, I did. After this is all done and dusted I’m even moving practice altogether

Request a change of gp it’s within your rights, I did. After this is all done and dusted I’m even moving practice altogether

I think I will give the DVLA a ring tomorrow.

I sent all my paperwork so it’s coming up to 6 weeks.
I sent everything off at once after asking for them all.
I’m not stressing over it or even pushing it tbh as it makes no difference.
I live not far from the office and have friends/family who ‘work’ there.
They laugh and joke saying it’s not work but a social gathering for when they are bored. Lol

I think I will give the DVLA a ring tomorrow.

I sent all my paperwork so it’s coming up to 6 weeks.
I sent everything off at once after asking for them all.
I’m not stressing over it or even pushing it tbh as it makes no difference.
I live not far from the office and have friends/family who ‘work’ there.
They laugh and joke saying it’s not work but a social gathering for when they are bored. Lol
Im an hgv driver so unfortunately I don’t have time to be patient. It’s been 3 years now, and the mental torture all of this has created is unbearable. I have a medical with my gp D4 form October 4th. Swansea will have that bright and early October 5th. Then they have everything they need. They’ve had everything else since August 8th but have sat on their arses and done nothing.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off