How long before dvla notify u of ur cdt result

Convicted Driver Insurance
Im still waiting for the letter with my reading i was soooo excited i didnt ask on the phone when she called.
but i drank heavily once a week, but prior to the test for about 6 weeks i drank no more than 9-16 units i worked out which drinks had least amount of units.
i think like me peopke worry alot but i always said i was never going toquit drinking i enjoy my night with the girls once a week. Soin as i geg the letter with my readings i will update u. Try not to oanic about ur test and be honest font give them any reason to feel they need to contact ur gp make sure ur questionaire matching ur test, by that i mean say u do drink 2-3 times a minth write ur weekly units and dont fall for the did u regret drinking etc be honest xx
Hi, just saw this. Thanks. Had the test and answered the q, s honestly. It actually giving me the fear waiting 😂🤦‍♀️ I've even cancelled 2 appointments because I thought I had drank to much prior 🤦‍♀️.
Fingers crossed I pass. Actually dying to get back to work, as I need to drive to get to my job at a safari park. Its quite out the road..
Lesson learned. The hard way. Won't be doing it agin 😂 x

Hi, just saw this. Thanks. Had the test and answered the q, s honestly. It actually giving me the fear waiting 😂🤦‍♀️ I've even cancelled 2 appointments because I thought I had drank to much prior 🤦‍♀️.
Fingers crossed I pass. Actually dying to get back to work, as I need to drive to get to my job at a safari park. Its quite out the road..
Lesson learned. The hard way. Won't be doing it agin 😂 x
I hope u get ur licence back, i learnt the hard way too but im glad i dud because in general im much more aware about my own health too as well as all the dangers xx

I‘m getting worried now 😟 it’s the 5th November..my medical was the 29th September. No reason I wouldn’t have passed the test, but then I got a letter to say they were contacting my GP. Should I be freaking out? Any advice appreciated

I‘m getting worried now 😟 it’s the 5th November..my medical was the 29th September. No reason I wouldn’t have passed the test, but then I got a letter to say they were contacting my GP. Should I be freaking out? Any advice appreciated
My medical was 22/9. They seem to take forever. Hang on in there! 😊

I’m in a strange situation because last Monday (5 weeks after medical) I was given my licence back but a provisional! Some mix up over names...I have remarried since losing licence and my rest was passed in maiden name. It’s being sorted out now so yes I have for it back. A one year mecical one but I’m still Over the moon.

I’m in a strange situation because last Monday (5 weeks after medical) I was given my licence back but a provisional! Some mix up over names...I have remarried since losing licence and my rest was passed in maiden name. It’s being sorted out now so yes I have for it back. A one year mecical one but I’m still Over the moon.
I think a lot of these threads are scary to read....I believed that I was a big fat NO after reading because I hadn’t documented my sobriety with my GP. My GP had a lot of info on me being a problem drinker and no info on the fact that I’d stopped. Just because I never thought to do that!
I had 21 months dry at my medical (which I had to do for my life not for my licence) so I guess they’ve gone with that evidence.
I won’t drink again ever.
it took forever but I got there (almost) 😬

Dumbblonde

I wouldn't worry about it - the DVLA usually write to the GP anyway. I find it unusual if they don't!

CJ

If you’ve had a good medical test and no real issues recently with GP you will be fine. It’s just worrying until you actually have that licence though isn’t it? You’ll get there xx

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off