Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: Full licence restored

Glenngoal10 is offline Member

Default Full licence restored

Hi guys,

Thought Iíd put s message on here.
    Had a call from DVLA this morning to tell me my full licence has been restored. Been an agonising process from accident to process of receiving licence.
    Had to have 2 Medicaid as mistakes made on first one, in total itís taken 122 days from reapplying for licence to getting it but I can breath easy now.

I abstained from drinking for 7 weeks before medical, wasnít a big drinker beforehand anyways.

I know a lot of you will feel anxious and worried which is understandable but please donít give yourself a hard time, easy for me to say now I know but you will get there in the end.

Iíll reply to anybody seeking advice or queries if anybody needs any help.

All the best

Glenn

Default Re: Full licence restored

you say you had 2 medicals may i ask why the first one failed i and due my medical next month then a week after the medical i go on holiday trying ot work out if its safe to drink after the medical or not, thanks

First one I was told wasnít carried out to DVLA standards. When I went for the second one doctor was baffled then found out nurse/admin had put different date on forms to that of blood sample.

i see, so something as simple as that could void your whole medical its making me think twice about having a drink after now
    did you drink after your medical or stayed alcohol free?

Iíve not had a drink since New Yearís Eve, donít ever go out anywhere nowadays and donít feel the need to drink. Not saying Iíll never drink again but It was more about changing my lifestyle for me. Iíve not got drunk since my accident, rather just had a few with father in law etc.

Well done mate, thatís definitely the mind frame to be in, thanks for your replyís Iím going to try looking at it the same as you have done I can stopped at any point so why do I need to do it every weekend perhaps boredom is my number one issue

Yeah I know what you mean mate, it is boredom, go down the gym meet new people etc. I got fed up of the same old routine, play football Saturday get pisses, play football Sunday get pissed, itís boring so I stopped, quit playing football . Youíll find out who your real mates are once you stop doing what they expect you to do. People are scared of change.
    Itís your life, do what you want with it bud.

I ditched a lot of my friends after my ban going down the wrong path but now Iím only focused on my family which has been a massive boost in my life

Sounds like you have a good future ahead of you with that attitude. Well done

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Thanks for your info dude il will be keeping an update on how Iím getting on