please help me

Convicted Driver Insurance
I have received a 12 month ban today, reduced to 9 if I complete the DD course. Legs fees & fines combined have cost £950. I can start to rebuild my life now without anymore nightmares. I am so relieved its over, its going to be tough but I can do this, for me & my children I have to. Thanx all. X

Fine is a bit steep, but that is means tested so according to your income.
you could not have got a better disqualification and, as other posters have said, you can now start to rebuild your life.

I have received a 12 month ban today, reduced to 9 if I complete the DD course. Legs fees & fines combined have cost £950. I can start to rebuild my life now without anymore nightmares. I am so relieved its over, its going to be tough but I can do this, for me & my children I have to. Thanx all. X

Hi Jane
You survived court... the worst is over now. It is amazing how you adapt and believe it or not walking I have met so many amazing people and actually appreciate my surroundings. I downloaded the audible app on my phone so whilst walking I listen to books which is amazing!!!! Everything happens for a reason and some how you and I along with many others needed time out from driving. Our path's are written for us embrace the change and look at it as a change in lifestyle not a punishment xx

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off