Court Hearing - Response to disqualification warning

Convicted Driver Insurance

tony78

I have just requested a court hearing in response to a letter sent to me titled "Response to disqualification warning*.

The letter related to two separate instances where I have not replied to speeding offences that I commited in my vehicle.

I am now due in court to plead why my license should not be disqualified as I have been charged in my absence for failure to provide information about who was driving for the two above offences.

Due to personal circumstances and my mental health at the time of initially being sent the letters I didn't open them or respond in anyway, as I said my mental state was not good and due to financial difficulties I wasnt opening any mail and burying my head in the sand.

So I now have to go to court and plead my case to keep my licence, I'm aware I have totted up over 12 points on what initially was a clean license, how should I approach the case and keep my license? any help or information about my situation greatly appreciated

Thanks

Good afternoon,

If you are representing yourself you are most likely going to have to plead guilty as you did not comply with the request. The way to try and keep your licence would be to run an exceptional hardship argument whereby you would ask the Court to allow you to keep your licence as the loss would be severe to your life and those around you.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards
Martin.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off