Compare SR22 Auto Insurance Rates and Save $$$'s
SR22 Insurance Quotes

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: iffy stop

brose12 is offline New Member

Default iffy stop

I was at the bar with my friend and before we knew it we had a few too many. Well we left, and police had been driving by the bar all evening and I was parked a block down in a big lifted Chevy truck with a cattle rack and yes it is loud, it has straight exhaust on it. We started our way to.his house about a mile away and the lights came on. everything was fine, cop took my license, registration and (i couldn't find my insurance, took that to them a few days later) And came back and.asked me to step out. Then asked me to do all the sobriety field tests. I did them fine, never walked crooked, held my.leg up and counted up to 1015. Then he told me.to blow and i blew a .12 then he arrested me and i asked him why he pulled me over he said because my vehicle was too loud. Now I got a dui about a year ago and it was aggaravated. This is in wv by the way. Now, i am curious as to know what my options are with my license, it said in the dmv letter that my license will be revoked 1 year and thereafter enrollment in classes then the interlock. Now i have a full time management job and work 30 miles away. But the iffy thing to me is stopping me in the first place. just trying to see where I stand. Thanks in advance..

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: iffy stop

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by brose12 View Post
    I was at the bar with my friend and before we knew it we had a few too many. Well we left, and police had been driving by the bar all evening and I was parked a block down in a big lifted Chevy truck with a cattle rack and yes it is loud, it has straight exhaust on it. We started our way to.his house about a mile away and the lights came on. everything was fine, cop took my license, registration and (i couldn't find my insurance, took that to them a few days later) And came back and.asked me to step out. Then asked me to do all the sobriety field tests. I did them fine, never walked crooked, held my.leg up and counted up to 1015. Then he told me.to blow and i blew a .12 then he arrested me and i asked him why he pulled me over he said because my vehicle was too loud. Now I got a dui about a year ago and it was aggaravated. This is in wv by the way. Now, i am curious as to know what my options are with my license, it said in the dmv letter that my license will be revoked 1 year and thereafter enrollment in classes then the interlock. Now i have a full time management job and work 30 miles away. But the iffy thing to me is stopping me in the first place. just trying to see where I stand. Thanks in advance..
    This post has been moved here to the West Virginia DUI section of the forum. The section where you originally created the thread is intended for legal advice in the UK only.

Please see the ad above about free legal consultations and case evaluations in the U.S.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions