Years licence

Convicted Driver Insurance

Alimarie

Hello guys, I was lucky enough to get given a years licence just b4 we went into lock down re alcohol misuse and mental health. (Haven’t driven as can’t sort the car out) but at least I got it.
Can anyone tell me what you have to do at the end of the year? I’m guessing another CDT and LFT but obv no one is seeing their GP’s atm I only talk with mine on the phone, I’m also guessing there is gonna be a massive back log for the DVLA and in the current terrible times could possibly be the-applying without having driven but I know far more worse things are happening and can’t go anywhere. Just wanted to hear others views on year license re alcohol misuse. Thanks and stay safe people xxx

Hi Alimarie nice to know you got your licence back, three months before your temp licence is due DVLA will send you the necessary forms and the process starts again, it's a good idea to have taken photos of your last medical form DR1 this will remind you then of when you have to attend another in order for you to obtain another temp or permanent licence, but as you mentioned with a backlog who knows now......

Hi Alimarie nice to know you got your licence back, three months before your temp licence is due DVLA will send you the necessary forms and the process starts again, it's a good idea to have taken photos of your last medical form DR1 this will remind you then of when you have to attend another in order for you to obtain another temp or permanent licence, but as you mentioned with a backlog who knows now......
Yeah I took photos and stuff but won’t have any problems on that front it was just a very stressful situation for me (as is everyone) I had a GP fill our forms who knew nothing about me but my GP corrected straight away. Guessing another CDT? I’m also gonna get LFT’s done as proof as well. It can only help I guess. Hope your ok and staying safe xx

Staying safe for now thanks for asking, I was hoping to get a LFT test this month with my GP not much chance of that now, yeh another CDT test, hopefully the DVLA will have to make exceptions given the current state, I would of thought that they will have to accept a CDT test on its own with GPs recommendation if we can't get LFTs done......

Staying safe for now thanks for asking, I was hoping to get a LFT test this month with my GP not much chance of that now, yeh another CDT test, hopefully the DVLA will have to make exceptions given the current state, I would of thought that they will have to accept a CDT test on its own with GPs recommendation if we can't get LFTs done......
Totally agree. Xx

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off