Will police tell my employer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11354
  • Start date
Convicted Driver Insurance
No I haven’t sent it , don’t know if to r not ?? DVLA saying don’t sent paper applications
I've spoke to the dvla 3 times last week and they said send it it in tracked delivery,but they don't know when it will be looked at.i may send it tomorrow.

I've spoke to the dvla 3 times last week and they said send it it in tracked delivery,but they don't know when it will be looked at.i may send it tomorrow.
Oh that’s good to know , is yours for your driving license?? No medical ?? Thanks

Hi I was convicted of drug driving dg10 last year and my ban is up in 2 weeks,I was told by many people on this site a had to do a medical,but as stated before I've phoned the dvla 3 times and they have said I don't need a medical just a licence renewal.whats your situation...

Well done,another hurdle tackled,have you told your folks yet.
I told them straight away. They are disappointed in me but will get over it. Now I’m trying to figure out what to do with my car which is on finance and I won’t be able to insure it

that’s good news about your job , and u could probably ask them for a character reference for court .

Remember to cancel your car insurance,you have 2 years to re ensure it again before you lose your no claims bonus
Oh really. Thank you for that. Shall I cancel it before I get banned do you think? Do I tell them what’s happened?

Oh really. Thank you for that. Shall I cancel it before I get banned do you think? Do I tell them what’s happened?
Do if after you leave court if and when your convicted,no there is no reason to tell them unless they ask.BUT you must cancel as if they find out From other means they will cancel your policy and this may cause problems in the future.how you coping

Do if after you leave court if and when your convicted,no there is no reason to tell them unless they ask.BUT you must cancel as if they find out From other means they will cancel your policy and this may cause problems in the future.how you coping
Thanks so much! Each day Iv been feeling better.. the first couple of days were awful I couldn’t stop crying. Iv told work now , sorted out my car finance so now next is just the court case which I’m hoping will not get pushed back as I just Want it all over now. I keep replaying what happened when I was arrested and I’m so embarrassed of my behaviour and dreading them saying it at court :(

Thanks so much! Each day Iv been feeling better.. the first couple of days were awful I couldn’t stop crying. Iv told work now , sorted out my car finance so now next is just the court case which I’m hoping will not get pushed back as I just Want it all over now. I keep replaying what happened when I was arrested and I’m so embarrassed of my behaviour and dreading them saying it at court :(
Are you hiring a solicitor for court day.

Are you hiring a solicitor for court day.
No I spoke to a solicitor and he said I didn’t need to be represented, he said he will do a letter of mitigation for me. Do you think I will need one? I was planning on just holding my hands up and saying I’m sorry, I was completely hysterical when I was arrested and couldn’t stop crying.

No I spoke to a solicitor and he said I didn’t need to be represented, he said he will do a letter of mitigation for me. Do you think I will need one? I was planning on just holding my hands up and saying I’m sorry, I was completely hysterical when I was arrested and couldn’t stop crying.
The only thing my solicitor done for me was to save me a few months on my ban they were crap.yes get a letter of mitigation by all means It will do you no harm.....remember some drink driving offenses make your local paper,and magistrates court resaults are now often displayed on Google,what area are you in if you don't mind me asking.

The only thing my solicitor done for me was to save me a few months on my ban they were crap.yes get a letter of mitigation by all means It will do you no harm.....remember some drink driving offenses make your local paper,and magistrates court resaults are now often displayed on Google,what area are you in if you don't mind me asking.
I live just outside London, but my court case is in Oxford so I won’t be in the local paper but I did think about google too. I regret driving so much, never thought about all the consequences of my actions. Have you got your license back now? How did your solicitor help get a few months off your ban? And how long did you get if you don’t mind me asking?
I hope I get the lower end of 17-22 months, going to be really difficult without a car

I live just outside London, but my court case is in Oxford so I won’t be in the local paper but I did think about google too. I regret driving so much, never thought about all the consequences of my actions. Have you got your license back now? How did your solicitor help get a few months off your ban? And how long did you get if you don’t mind me asking?
I hope I get the lower end of 17-22 months, going to be really difficult without a car
I was driving a black cab when I got caught I also had a small amount of canabiss resin with me,which I handed over to the police,but believe it or not I pleaded not guilty to possession and they dropped that charge.i got 15 month ban for driving a motor verchile over the specified drug driving limit.my solicitor said I could have got 2 year ban,but I was not plying for hire at the time which helped.you will get used to not having a car it's not that bad

Hi my car is same the insurance pay for it??? Comprehensive I have and gap insurance

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off