Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

will i get a ban for blowing 54


New member
On Saturday 5th may 2018, I was arrested at my home for drink driving. I blew 55 and 54. I crashed and wrote my car off, but no one else was involved or got hurt. I have been released without charge pending further investigation and could get a postal charge. I do believe there may be some cctv that may have captured me crashing but I don't know yet. can you give me any advise please on this.
regards maria.
In circumstances such as this you would be released pending investigation if there was insufficient evidence to charge you with drink driving or if they were considering charging with an additional charge relating to the standard of your driving such as careless or dangerous driving. If you have not been formally interviewed and made an admission to driving then the police may be looking for other evidence to ensure that there is definitive proof of driving. If you are charged then a reading of 54µg of alcohol per 100ml of breath would always lead to a ban upon conviction. If convicted then you would be banned for a period of between 12 and 16 months.
Buy CDT Test