Why just a 3 month ban, when twice limit?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Because she jumped into the back of the car and they made up a fictitional driver. Utter nonsense all because she is famous. So wrong on so many levels.

This made me annoyed too.... its so obvious she was cheating the system... on reading one article it even says the police asked for her car keys and they were in her own handbag! How is it even possible that the "driver" in the moments after the crash, give her the car keys for her to put them in her purse and then leg it away from the scene without no-one seeing? Ridiculous.
She'll slip up one of these days and eventually get caught.

This made me annoyed too.... its so obvious she was cheating the system... on reading one article it even says the police asked for her car keys and they were in her own handbag! How is it even possible that the "driver" in the moments after the crash, give her the car keys for her to put them in her purse and then leg it away from the scene without no-one seeing? Ridiculous.
She'll slip up one of these days and eventually get caught.
Totally agree Rosie. A friend of mine said- you made one mistake in a very horrible situation whereas she makes them all the time. She will get caught and next time they will have to go harder on her. Too lenient- I just can’t believe it. I know someone from my course who was charging his phone in his car - waiting for his lift and had texts to prove he had a lift on the way- he got 2 year ban and is classed as HRO too.
We all need educating more on what happens if we have car keys on us when we have had a drink etc......

Also, how come she wasnt charged with failing to name the driver? that is an offence in itself.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off