when will i receive D27 form?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Can you tell me who you sent the D1 to please - my ban is up End Nov so filled in D1 but there is no clear address thx
DVLA
Swansea
SA99 1AA

It's on the sheet included in the envelope when you pick up the D1 from the post office. It's the one that says fee £65.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi. My ban is due to end on the 16th march, after the completion of the DDR course.
I havent recieved the D27, so im filling out the D1 form.
I blew 91 so HRO.
Im i right in thinking that the application fee for me is £90 and not the £65 it states to renew after disqualification?
Many thanks

Hi. My ban is due to end on the 16th march, after the completion of the DDR course.
I havent recieved the D27, so im filling out the D1 form.
I blew 91 so HRO.
Im i right in thinking that the application fee for me is £90 and not the £65 it states to renew after disqualification?
Many thanks
SA99 1TU is the correct postcode for HRO applications, and yes, the fee is £90

SA99 1TU is the correct postcode for HRO applications, and yes, the fee is £90
Thank you. I thought so, just wanted to double check before i sent the form.
I was quite a heavy drinker, but not touched a drop since new years eve, so I hopefully wont have any problems with the medical

Can you pay for licence electronically or do you have to buy a postal order??

Not sure what these cheque things are that people speak of!! Lol

I believe it's either cheque or postal order onky.

They were looking a fee off me for a postal order, I just went into my bank and asked them to make out a cheque from my account payable to the details the DVLA provide for cheques and they did that for me for free. I also requested a cheque book while I was there and have never used it once since it arrived haha

As said before, cheque or postal order. I did it by PO and the admin fee was £12; rastards. Done now so I'm over it; nearly!

I guess the DVLA want to make it as awkward as possible. I havent owned a cheque book for years. A £90 PO costs £101.25. Robbing bastards. Mine is with them now. So just playing the waiting game

Silly question.

Do you neee to send a pic with d27/d1??

Its not a first licence or renewal, thoughy i just wanted tl check first.

It depends on when you last had a licence issued. They are renewed every 10 years, so if you had held a licence for, say, 3 years before your 2 year ban, when you re apply you will get a 5 year licence. If you submit a new photo you will get a 10 year licence so there are advantages to sending a new photo.

It depends on when you last had a licence issued. They are renewed every 10 years, so if you had held a licence for, say, 3 years before your 2 year ban, when you re apply you will get a 5 year licence. If you submit a new photo you will get a 10 year licence so there are advantages to sending a new photo.
Cheers price.

I have 7 and half years left, so wont bother.

It depends on when you last had a licence issued. They are renewed every 10 years, so if you had held a licence for, say, 3 years before your 2 year ban, when you re apply you will get a 5 year licence. If you submit a new photo you will get a 10 year licence so there are advantages to sending a new photo.Do

I am in similar situation and wonder if should attach any ID with application. Can anybody help me with it? Didn't receive form d27.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off