When can I reappy for my licence?

Convicted Driver Insurance

RSC

Established Member
I am thinking well ahead after a tortuous year has gone by. How can I find out if I have to wait the full two years to attempt to have my licence returned? It seems some authorities will let you start the process before the 24 months are up while others make you wait until the absolute time limit? I understand that if the medical is failed, it is a three month wait before applying again. (BTW my ban is three years.) All advice welcome and thanks in advance,.

You will need to make an enquiry with the court that disqualified you (not your local court unless it is the same) as to what their policy is. Some will not allow the application to be made until the two year period is up. Others will allow the application to be submitted earlier, so that the actual hearing can be scheduled for the 2 year point, but that would only be 4-6 weeks before.
Either way, there is no chance that the hearing would be before the 2 year point as that is the legal minimum.

You will need to make an enquiry with the court that disqualified you (not your local court unless it is the same) as to what their policy is. Some will not allow the application to be made until the two year period is up. Others will allow the application to be submitted earlier, so that the actual hearing can be scheduled for the 2 year point, but that would only be 4-6 weeks before.
Either way, there is no chance that the hearing would be before the 2 year point as that is the legal minimum.

Thank you I am aware of the two years but wasn't sure who/how to ask.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off