what would be the action of a doctor after being let back on the road for a year

Convicted Driver Insurance

ouchie

hi i was let back on the road at the end of june this year after passing a 2nd medical with the dvla , when i did get on the road i started going back down the pub with my mate witch i couldnt do for a year as i failed the medical 12 months before , i have been goin to the pub for about 2 and half months only at weekends and felt this needed to stop due to having a medical may or june in 2010 ,
as i faild the 1st time with a high gamma gt level its one thing that sticks in my mind for the next one so i have stopped drinking now (sep 2009) till my medical witch is around may , june 2010 .

i thought i might go and run all the test again with my doctor to see how much i have bashed my body in the last 2 months or so ( in all this time im still not driving on the as i have never took a driving test so no worries of drink driving .

do the dvla rite to my doctor after letting me back on the road as a learner ?

if yes , and the doctor is not happy with my blood results can he inform the dvla that i have been out on the lash and they can take it away or is there doctor there just to advise me and nothing can be done till my next medical with the dvla next year ?

cheers guys , ouchie

hi i was let back on the road at the end of june this year after passing a 2nd medical with the dvla , when i did get on the road i started going back down the pub with my mate witch i couldnt do for a year as i failed the medical 12 months before , i have been goin to the pub for about 2 and half months only at weekends and felt this needed to stop due to having a medical may or june in 2010 ,
as i faild the 1st time with a high gamma gt level its one thing that sticks in my mind for the next one so i have stopped drinking now (sep 2009) till my medical witch is around may , june 2010 .

i thought i might go and run all the test again with my doctor to see how much i have bashed my body in the last 2 months or so ( in all this time im still not driving on the as i have never took a driving test so no worries of drink driving .

do the dvla rite to my doctor after letting me back on the road as a learner ?

if yes , and the doctor is not happy with my blood results can he inform the dvla that i have been out on the lash and they can take it away or is there doctor there just to advise me and nothing can be done till my next medical with the dvla next year ?

cheers guys , ouchie

Any doctor has the right and responsibility to inform the DVLA if they think you have a problem making you unfit to hold a drivers licence, this includes alcohol misuse and abuse.

The best advice would be to wait until you have to go and do your DVLA medical next year. Why risk anything just out of curiosity.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off