What will happen to me?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Carmad67

What will happen to me. I wasn't stopped by police they came my home and I was arrested. I never said I was guilty and blew 80 in the machine. Never ever had drink drinking. In the past nine was no insurance. They charged me when they discharged mw. And got a court date

What will happen to me. I wasn't stopped by police they came my home and I was arrested. I never said I was guilty and blew 80 in the machine. Never ever had drink drinking. In the past nine was no insurance. They charged me when they discharged mw. And got a court date
Why did they come to your home? Someone must have reported you. This is exactly what happened to me. I was arrested at home and blew 96 in the police station. If it was you driving then just man up and accept it. If you can prove it wasn't you driving, that's a different story, although if there is a witness that might be difficult.

Someone reported me and assaulted me at my home. Police came and arrested me they wouldn't let me get dressed just in my boxers boots n jacket.

Someone reported me and assaulted me at my home. Police came and arrested me they wouldn't let me get dressed just in my boxers boots n jacket.
Did the person that reported you see you driving? Why did they follow you back home then assault you? If you have only been charged with DRink Driving and it's your 1st or even 2nd offence, then no, you won't go to prison.

No was the male driver and female, passenger. I had been out and on way home stopped. As was bursting for a wee no one was about and I tried them seen ppl. Stopped got back in. They then followed me home started shouting at me for trying to have a wee saying I had me wotsit out. And shit. Then argument then assaulted m e police came and arrested me. Then took me cop shop and I ble w 80. On release charging with drink driving and further enquires

No was the male driver and female, passenger. I had been out and on way home stopped. As was bursting for a wee no one was about and I tried them seen ppl. Stopped got back in. They then followed me home started shouting at me for trying to have a wee saying I had me wotsit out. And shit. Then argument then assaulted m e police came and arrested me. Then took me cop shop and I ble w 80. On release charging with drink driving and further enquires
Pretty hard to tell your whole story as your sentences do not make much sense....

From what I can understand, you were out drinking, you got in car and on way home you needed a wee so stopped to have one. People in another car saw you with your 'wotsit' out (and having a shit???). You got in car and drove home, they followed you and you had an argument when the driver assaulted you. Presume you went in house then, got undressed (and hopefully had a wee!!). The police then came and breathalysed you and you were arrested. You blew 80 at the station and were charged with drink driving with further enquiries. Does this sound correct?

Was the further enquiries that they are making about exposing yourself or for affray? You mention that you never admitted guilt, you are a first time drink driving offender but have a previous no insurance conviction.

I can't comment about what will happen on the affray/indecent exposure situation if this is what they are doing, however the drink driving will see you banned for between 17-22 months with a fine and/or a low level community order. Even though they may have not seen you driving, I presume the 'witness' who assaulted you did and told dibble this. They may also have CCTV images showing you driving as well, so even though you have not admitted driving, you are probably not going to be able to get away with it. You blew below 87.5 so will not be classed as an HRO meaning that you will not need a DVLA medical when your licence is returned.

Hi yes that basically it. I was trying to have a wee. I have just had legal advice and hope I qualify for legal aid. Three weeks til court. I wasn't breathlysed at home just in police station. The lawyer said I would have been charged at same time as being charged with drink driving. Obviously if I had not of went out not of this would have happened. It's not an excuse but just a progressive culmination of events that led to this. I will now try to get the help I do desperately need. Not for alcohol or drugs. But very long term phobia. I tried and tried. And just Easter Sunday I don't know why I did it. But it just got crazy.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off