What will be my sentence please?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Paul Footballers

I was involved in a RTA which looks like I went over to the other lane and crashed head on causing injury to myself and the other passenger, my blood results for alcohol are not back yet but if I am over the limit will I get a prison sentence ? Myself and family are all petrified.

Thanks

I was involved in a RTA which looks like I went over to the other lane and crashed head on causing injury to myself and the other passenger, my blood results for alcohol are not back yet but if I am over the limit will I get a prison sentence ? Myself and family are all petrified.

Thanks

Until charges are laid it is not possible to give definitive advice. You could be charged with an offence relating to the standard of your driving such as careless driving or even dangerous driving. It depends on how the police view the standard of driving. Dangerous driving can give rise to a prison sentence. It may be that you are also charged with driving with excess alcohol. A prison sentence for that offence would be dependent on the reading produced. I would advise contacting a solicitor for further information as soon as a result is obtained and charges are laid.

Until charges are laid it is not possible to give definitive advice. You could be charged with an offence relating to the standard of your driving such as careless driving or even dangerous driving. It depends on how the police view the standard of driving. Dangerous driving can give rise to a prison sentence. It may be that you are also charged with driving with excess alcohol. A prison sentence for that offence would be dependent on the reading produced. I would advise contacting a solicitor for further information as soon as a result is obtained and charges are laid.
Thank you, I still have not received my blood results back but breathalyser was 70 if that helps at all, just all petrified of a prison sentence, I have read about a lot worse cases getting suspended custodial sentences so I am praying,

Thanks again

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off