What should I plea 19th Feb please ?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Bee Rock

Hi been stopped drink driving , I tried my best to give the breath test in the station 7 times he got one reading at 60 , ten mins later he cane back and asked me to do this again I tried , I was so down and ashamed at this point he then made a scarastic comment c’mon B we don’t need to be here until 9am , I should of accepted but I said I’m done I don’t want to I’m already feeling so bad about myself and now that I’m not good at this. It’s now failed to provide :(. Was so sad , I am starting an NVQ 3.5 hour drive away this month £2800 later and finishes end of May, my court is the 19th February , I can’t afford a package of £8k to get me off , can anyone advise on what I should plea please ? I go back to work in a couple of days as it was an events of theirs it maybe gross misconduct :( all in a blink of a second things change

An allegation of failing to provide a specimen can be defended if it is established that there is a reasonable excuse for not providing a specimen. That would usually be in the form of a genuine medical reason. In the absence of a reasonable excuse it is very difficult to defend such an allegation. In those circumstances it may be best advised to plead guilty and look to obtain credit for entering a guilty plea. Your penalty can range between 12 and 36 month ban and will most likely be accompanied by a community order or a fine. I would recommend speaking with a solicitor to obtain more specific advice on 0333 323 1109

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off