What do people think this reading would be ?

Convicted Driver Insurance
that is a very sketchy question!
8 pints of what?
Over what period of time?
Male or Female?
Body size?
When was food last consumed before or during drinking?

that is a very sketchy question!
8 pints of what?
Over what period of time?
Male or Female?
Body size?
When was food last consumed before or during drinking?
Fosters , within 6 hours weigh about 10 stone female think I had a sandwich befour I went out ? also if ya did one breath on a machine do they already have ya reading cos I never did the second reading though so that’s why I’m getting failure to provide without reasonable excuse ?

For a female that could produce a reading of about 140, so 4x the limit.
Because you did not provide a sample the charge will simply be “failing to provide”. The punishment for this ranges from 12-36 months according to how drunk the magistrates feel you were and your reasons for failing to provide.
Although your first sample is not admissible as evidence, the prosecutor might try to casually mention it in his presentation of the case, to indicate your level of intoxication. A high Reading would lift you up the range of the length of your ban.
You need to stress that you tried hard but only provided one sample, perhaps you were suffering from a bad chest (not a defence but an explanation) and them might just go for 12-16 months but I fear it may well be higher.

For a female that could produce a reading of about 140, so 4x the limit.
Because you did not provide a sample the charge will simply be “failing to provide”. The punishment for this ranges from 12-36 months according to how drunk the magistrates feel you were and your reasons for failing to provide.
Although your first sample is not admissible as evidence, the prosecutor might try to casually mention it in his presentation of the case, to indicate your level of intoxication. A high Reading would lift you up the range of the length of your ban.
You need to stress that you tried hard but only provided one sample, perhaps you were suffering from a bad chest (not a defence but an explanation) and them might just go for 12-16 months but I fear it may well be higher.
Thanks for the information

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off