What can i expect?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Daryl

I have been recently caught drink driving. I had a 71 microgrammes on the breath test. I was fully co-operative/polite with the police when pulled over and admitted fault almost instantly, will this sit well?

Also would the fact that i wasn't driving badly before pulled over, i clipped a kerb pulling into my estate, and the fact that no-one was hurt/involved help my case.

Being only 22 and having my license for less than a year is it likely i'll have to re-sit my test?

Im expecting a 12-18 month ban and whatever fine is given. Is this a likely outcome as well?

Daryl,

The Court are likely to sentence you to a ban of 17 - 22 months as a starting point together with a financial penalty. Hiring a solicitor is often advisable for people in your position as it can make the difference between a 22 month ban and a 12 month one.

We are able to offer representation at reasonable fixed fee rates if you are interested.

Daryl your wasting your time and money getting a solicitor, dont heed any advice getting one. The best thing to do is turn up at court smartly dressed, plead guilty and say how sorry u were and get a 17 month ban. (I was 79mg and got a seventeen month ban. Cos its your first offence u will be offered what i was offered which is a place on a drink drive rehabilitation course which knocks a quarter off your ban. Im 6 months into my ban and yeah it sucks but its not the end of the world. Chin up mate

Every court and every case is different. Just because someone else was given a particular punishment does not mean you will receive the same. Getting legal representation is about maximising your chances of the best possible result, rather than leaving it to chance.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off