Way over the limit

Convicted Driver Insurance

loulou

I got caught drinking and driving. My reading was 96, I wasnt told whether that was my highest or lowest reading. was simply told to blow into breatherlyzer and had no option to give a blood reading.

No previous convictions for DD, can you tell me what I may get as a punishment please?

Unfortunately, as your breath reading was in excess of 50 you did not have a right to replace your breath test with the option of providing blood or urine.

If you are intending to plead guilty you need to be aware that, at the reading that you have quoted, the usual disqualification is 23 to 28 months with a community penalty being also imposed by the Court. Any conviction is a criminal one and will be endorsed on your driving licence, which stays on it for 11 years.

We are able to offer fixed fee representation where someone wishes to plead guilty, which enables those due to appear in Court to get the lowest possible sentence and ban.

It is worth knowing that a lot of the time drink driving cases can be defended using technical arguments even where no factual defences exist. If successful, you would be found not guilty.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off