Waiting for blood results

Convicted Driver Insurance

Suzi83

Hi
I got pulled over mid December for doing almost 40 in a 30, they couldn’t prove that as machine didn’t log my speed.
They asked if I had been drinking and I admitted to having a couple. I blew 48 at the road side. At the station the breath test was inconclusive, so I was given a blood test.
On leaving the station I blew 44.
Any ideas what my blood results might be? If they are under will I be contacted by someone to be informed of this?
Any advice appreciated. I’m worried sick.
Thanks,
S

Hi
I got pulled over mid December for doing almost 40 in a 30, they couldn’t prove that as machine didn’t log my speed.
They asked if I had been drinking and I admitted to having a couple. I blew 48 at the road side. At the station the breath test was inconclusive, so I was given a blood test.
On leaving the station I blew 44.
Any ideas what my blood results might be? If they are under will I be contacted by someone to be informed of this?
Any advice appreciated. I’m worried sick.
Thanks,
S
If you blew 44 before leaving after giving a blood sample, your blood result will definitely be over the limit, barring any problems with the sample that make it unsuitable for analysis (possible but not likely). It's not possible to say exactly what your level will be but it's probably going to be just over 100 mg/100 mL, with the limit in blood being 80 mg/100 mL. The analysis will take a while, they will then either call or send a letter giving you a court date.

If you blew 44 before leaving after giving a blood sample, your blood result will definitely be over the limit, barring any problems with the sample that make it unsuitable for analysis (possible but not likely). It's not possible to say exactly what your level will be but it's probably going to be just over 100 mg/100 mL, with the limit in blood being 80 mg/100 mL. The analysis will take a while, they will then either call or send a letter giving you a court date.
Thank you for your reply and for being straight up. If by some miracle I am under the limit, should I still expect to hear from them?

Thank you for your reply and for being straight up. If by some miracle I am under the limit, should I still expect to hear from them?
If you were under the limit they may tell you, but often they just close the case without telling you. But a breath reading is a very accurate representation of the blood alcohol level, so being under the limit isn't a realistic possibility. It would likely have been at least another hour before you were under the limit. If you were hoping for a miracle then hoping for a problem with the sample is more realistic, honestly.

If you were under the limit they may tell you, but often they just close the case without telling you. But a breath reading is a very accurate representation of the blood alcohol level, so being under the limit isn't a realistic possibility. It would likely have been at least another hour before you were under the limit. If you were hoping for a miracle then hoping for a problem with the sample is more realistic, honestly.
Thank you Mrturk.
Fingers crossed. It’s certainly an eye opener! I felt completely compos mentis. No more drinking before driving for me.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off