Urine too diluted dvla medical test

Convicted Driver Insurance

Mandzz10

Hi I recently took my medical on the 20 jan this year2020 just heard back today saying I have to redo my urine test as it was too diluted , what’s to stop this happening again ,when I re take it , can I appeal this decision,

Hi did they send you a letter confirming you ha e to redo the test? And do you have another 6 weeks to book it like the original one?

Hi did they send you a letter confirming you ha e to redo the test? And do you have another 6 weeks to book it like the original one?
Yeh I got a letter and yes I have 6 weeks to take it, but I mean if it happens again do I have to keep on re doing this

Honestly have no idea as I'm going through the same stuff as you lol, surely if it's diluted again and they ask you to repeat it it can be abused so that you can become clean before supplying a suitable sample, how many days you been clean for BTW?

Honestly have no idea as I'm going through the same stuff as you lol, surely if it's diluted again and they ask you to repeat it it can be abused so that you can become clean before supplying a suitable sample, how many days you been clean for BTW?
18 months not had a drink for and you

Ahhh fair play nice one, mine ain't for alcohol I applied for my C1 and because I admited drug use to my Dr about 9 months before that they made enquiries into it and I've been clean from weed for 56 days on the day of the test so kinda tempting to do a diluted sample lol, so is your urine test for drug use as well?

Yeh was too embarrassed to say ?‍♀️ So I got my letter in the beginning of November 2019 , waited the 6 weeks cause I stopped the green,, and then the appointment was in January, did the test , being all giddy for me self went home and rolled a fat one up , now got this letter, so I’m currently a week of the green, il wait till the 5th week and make my appointment, again, but I did have a drug past so there checking for everything, cause I did use other stuff aswell as the green , i don’t intend smoking it again ,

Ahhh damn dude that sucks, well hopefully if it was just the few spliffs you should be good, just make sure to get the results first before doing it again if you do lol? I'm hoping 56 days will be enough but you never know really, did you ask the doc or nurse what the cut off level is because I literally can't see one anywhere on the Web?

Ahhh damn dude that sucks, well hopefully if it was just the few spliffs you should be good, just make sure to get the results first before doing it again if you do lol? I'm hoping 56 days will be enough but you never know really, did you ask the doc or nurse what the cut off level is because I literally can't see one anywhere on the Web?
I bought a drugs test off Amazon there only cheap , I came clean on the drugs test , I didn’t ask about the cut off date , but if your test is on the 56 th day I’d say you’d be ok, but what do I no !!! Iv got to retake it,, ? it depends on how much you smoked , just drink lots of water every day till your test flush your system as much as you can , you must be in the naughty group like me lol ?

Yeahhhh same here lol, the 50 ngml I came clean in about 12 days and 20ngml in about 20 I think, I used to smoke like a tiny splif the majority of the time before bed most days, so in the grand scheme of things I'd say a moderate user? but I think the retest might put me at ease even more, no chance I'd test positive after 90 days I reckon lol, Ahaha it's all part of the fun of life I suppose??? you should be good if you're coming clean on the 20ngml test though surely they have to take into account passive smoking and what not?

Hi does any one know if its just a urine test for dvla medical ,or is it a compulsory blood test too these days? i had just a urine test 3 years ago which i stupidly failed ..but wont do this time i am cutting down on the drink just incase to get my cdt levels down just a bit worried thanks in advance for any replies ...

Hi does any one know if its just a urine test for dvla medical ,or is it a compulsory blood test too these days? i had just a urine test 3 years ago which i stupidly failed ..but wont do this time i am cutting down on the drink just incase to get my cdt levels down just a bit worried thanks in advance for any replies ...
Iv not had my repeat urine test as yet cause of the covid thing but I have to have a blood test aswell

I have this yearly now. And guess what I was pissing dirty at 6 months still with weed . Was just luck the day I had my test at nearly 7 months I was clean. Dvla test as low as 15ng. I was pissing dirty right up to 6 months but I was a chronic user. Saved by the skin of my teeth couldn’t believe it. I suggest buying tests with 15ng cut off or if u can’t find them go for the 20ng tests. I produced a diluted one to begin with as I needed more time to shed the last of it then just took the chance on the second one knowing I can’t produce a diluted one again an thankfully I was clean. 6 months tho!!!!! Everything says it’s 30 days an your clean is absolutely bull. If u smoke a quarter a week like I was then ur not getting clean in 30 days.

Well I got my license back it’s only valid for a year have to be retested in 7 months , but that was a relief

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off