Urgent Advice Needed Pls

Convicted Driver Insurance

vivi1975

I went into a self destructive mode a week ago and decided to drive after consuming two bottles of wine. I hit three cars, two of which were parked. I was parked outside my home address when I was arrested and asked to take a breathalyser. I blew 85 and then 77 at the station. I am due to go to court next week. Problem is I am unemployed at the moment, we live off my partner's wages. In the meantime, Social Services want me to move to a temporary accommodation on Monday so by the time I appear in court, I will have no job and no fixed address. I understand I will get an instant driving ban but I am really really worried that I will get a custodial sentence because I am unemployed, hence I won't be able to pay any fines. I have no previous convictions and I've held a clean license for 9yrs.

I will be most grateful for any advice you have on this

Thanks.

Good morning,

I think it is far more likely.thst you would be given a community punishment due to the accident so there would be no fine. Also the Courts are very reasonable when it comes to fines and giving time to pay

Regards

Martin.
Thanks for your reply.I will be keeping everything crossed.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off